Thursday, October 12, 2006

Foot

No running since 13.2 on Sunday. The time off has given my left foot an opportunity to get injured, doing nothing. What the. No idea what happened, but the front of my left heel, following the plantar fascia back from the front right up to the fleshy front part of the heel, there, is very sore, getting better I think, maybe I'll run tomorrow. But what happened, it was fine after the 13 on Sunday, though in retrospect I do remember stretching it extra, there was some tightness there, but it gradually got more sore after the run. Maybe a heel spur, never had that, I figured that'd be back farther. No idea. I hoped I was done with injury for a while, running is moving from one injury to the next it seems sometimes. Only good thing is it reminds me that I like running. I just want this to get better, I just want to run.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it's p.f. try rolling your foot over a golf ball while you're sitting. It really helps loosen it up. Take it easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

f