Friday, March 10, 2006

Busy Bee

New job, no energy to obsessively itemize running details. Ran Tuesday through Friday this week on the office building fitness room dread at lunch time, not a soul in site, just daytime TV (today, inane local News heads, morons on Millionaire, and All My Chilin' or some such nonesense) and my iPod Shuffle (need to get a new playlist.) 25.1 miles total for the week so far (not bad for me), mostly 1.5 incline, 7:45 to 6:45 pace, 7:08-ish average.

Something compelled me to sign up for another Half Marathon this weekend -- Boston's Run To Remember -- just two weeks after the Hyannis Half Marathon and a 16.5 miler last weekend. But feeling okay. Need to do another long run (though 13 isn't technically long anymore), and a race motivates me, even if I don't actually race all out (and I probably won't/shouldn't.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

f